IMPACT INVESTING SERVICES
We start with you.
We get it: you want your investments to bring about good in the world… but aren’t sure how to actually make that happen. You aren’t alone. At Rally Assets, we start with you, with where you are at. Whatever your level of knowledge of impact investing, however your investment portfolio currently looks, no matter your financial goals and investment timelines, and regardless of governance structure, we can help.
We’ve been helping private and institutional investors for a decade now. You would be hard-pressed to find another investment firm in Canada with the expertise and experience in impact investing that we have. Our deep commitment to impact, and our deep understanding of how to measure and manage it, set us apart.
Show us your values and we’ll show you how to align those values with your investments. Ours will be a powerful partnership; let’s get started today.
The fiduciary obligations and financial constraints of foundations, endowments and pension funds
The desires of individuals and families to create a lasting legacy, making a positive difference for generations to come
The need family offices have to focus on preserving their clients’ wealth
The opportunities governments and institutions have to strengthen their impact strategies
Our clients trust us to provide innovative solutions to help them create positive social and environmental change. We work with individuals and organizations who would like to fully align their investments with their vision and values.
We have extensive experience creating customized impact investing strategies for investors from ideation to deployment.
Phase 1, Context and Education, includes:
- Engaging with the client to understand priorities
- Educating the client on the impact investing landscape, market and opportunities
- Reviewing client documents to understand the work that has been completed to date, as insights and research will be key to informing the process
Phase 2, Strategy Creation
Armed with a better understanding of client needs and objectives, we then define the key aspects of the impact investing strategy on a preliminary basis for client input and feedback from which we develop the final Impact Investment Strategy for a client’s review and approval. After the strategy is approved, we create the Impact Investment Policy Statement.
Phase 3, Implementation and Asset Management
With a defined strategy in hand, we work with clients on investment management to bring the strategy to life, including:
- Translating client goals into the design, deployment, and management of cross-asset-class impact portfolios designed to achieve a client’s optimal mix of impact and return while prudently managing risk
- Active ongoing portfolio management to ensure objectives are achieved and implementing any changes that are warranted over time (rebalancing)
- Frequent and detailed integrated impact and financial reporting. These reports also provide a means for clients to communicate impact achievements with stakeholders (like investment committees, board and foundation beneficiaries)
- Ongoing client communication to ensure any changes in goals are properly reflected in the portfolio
“Rally Assets helped us to take our first steps in our impact investing journey. They were able to anticipate questions, concerns, and potential roadblocks – effectively engaging our staff, committees and board so we could get it done.”
Gord Griffiths, Finance Director, Victoria Foundation
Let’s discuss how we can help you align your values with your investments.
Rally Assets solicits testimonials from time to time for sales and marketing purposes. Testimonials are provided by current and past clients of Rally or its predecessor, Purpose Capital; specifically, asset management clients, advisory clients and investors in Rally's funds. Providing a testimonial is voluntary and without compensation. Testimonials may not be representative of the views of other past or current clients or prospects.