Helping investors align their investments with their values
Rally Assets is an impact investment management and advisory firm. Impact investing is all we do and all we’ve ever done.
We work with corporate and institutional investors, foundations, family offices and philanthropists to deliver specialized solutions that help our clients create positive social and environmental impact without compromising financial returns.
We are a Portfolio Manager and Exempt Market Dealer, registered in Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec with the respective provincial securities commissions.
As part of our commitment to promote and strengthen the sector and impact investing practices, we are a member of:
- The Global Impact Investing Network
- The Canada Forum for Impact Investment and Development
- The Responsible Investment Association, Canada’s industry association for responsible investment
More information about our how we operate in support of justic can be found on our justice page.
We’re proud to be a certified B Corporation, meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose. We chose to certify not long after our start as a firm, securing certification in 2012. We are strongly aligned with the B Corp philosophy of using business as a force for good. For us, the B Corp assessment provides external validation that we are living our values and delivering on our commitments to our stakeholders in an authentic way.
- 2010: Purpose Capital is formed providing impact investing advisory and consulting services
- November 2018: Rally Assets is formed to facilitate registration of the company as a Portfolio Manager. Purpose Capital rebrands to Rally Assets
- August 2019: Rally Assets is granted registration as a Portfolio Manager by the Ontario Securities Commission
- June 2020: Launch of our two funds, Rally Total Impact Fund (RTIF) (multi-asset class) and Rally Global Equities Impact Fund (RGEIF)
Let's discuss how we can help you align your values with your investments.
If you wish to tell us about an impact investment you think we might be interested in investing in, please fill in our product submission form.
"*" indicates required fields
317 Adelaide Street West, Suite 1005, Toronto, ON M5V 1P9